Tuesday, January 12, 2016

CE Quiz #4.1

1. What are 5 key points listeners can expect to hear from President Obama when he gives his final State of the Union address tonight? Page A1 "The Presidency"
The first point is Obama basically saying this is the beginning of the end of my time here as the president. He will share what he has accomplished and what he hopes the country will do in the future.
The whole speech as well is going to be very socially pushed so that lots of people will know about it and watch it. As well as telling america that the problems he addressed while he has been president are still real and happening and that the next president better pay attention to them. Finally, austin will be represented at the speech.
2. How did actor Sean Penn play a role in the capture of drug lord "El Chapo"? Page A5 "Penn: 'nothin' to hide'
He was planning on having a secret meeting with the drug lord but since he is a known actor there were people watching and spying on him.
3. Name 4 of David Bowie's most famous songs. Page A9 "True Genius" of pop music..."
"Space Oddity", "Fame", "Heroes" and "Lets Dance" were some of his most famous songs.
4. What is the projected Powerball lottery payout for the lucky winner when the numbers are pulled Wednesday night? Page B1
The projected amount of money is 1.4 Billion Dollars, thats a lot of money!
5. Would you go to Star Wars Universe at Disney World (Why)? Page SA3 "Bring the galaxy closer...." 
The truth is that I probably wouldn't because I don't have that kind of money, but for some reason if I did then Yeah I would visit the star wars universe at disney world!


1. If you could buy lottery tickets (Powerball or otherwise), would you?
Maybe once, but not the super expensive ones, maybe the one or 2 dollar ones/
2. Do you know if your parents have bought tickets?
Yes, My mom one $100 once at the Las Vegas Airport.
3. Would you buy tickets for this record drawing?
Probably not, I don't really have the money to do so, I but to much camera stuff.
4. Think carefully, what would you do with the money if you were to win (be specific and write at least a paragraph with your plans)?
If I won I would put some into savings for future and my expedition to mt. everest and back packing the world with my friends, I would buy a bunch of camera stuff and put more money away for camera stuff in the future, and in total so far thats only like 100 million at max spent and put away, the rest ( if there is any since their would be so much tax from the state) I would donate to charitys and to my church.
5. What if you didn't win the big prize, but came in third and won $3 million dollars instead of over a billion, what would you do with the money now?
I would still be able to do the same thing, but just a lot more conservative and would have to plan it out very strategically and efficiently, but either way if I ever one or not, Im completely happy with the life im living now and the things I can already do without money.

No comments:

Post a Comment