Thursday, April 21, 2016

Final Exam Preview

1.) Summarize what you watched and read about - let's say 2-3 paragraphs of 3-4 sentences
From the short videos I relearned the basics of Imovie, like impoting, managing clips and all that stuff. The first film I ever made was on IMovie and many after that, this program is what started my passion, so I know it fairly well, But I do know premiere better at this point in my life.
2.) Tell me one thing that you already knew about iMovie that the website explained
Like I said before, I already knew the basics and since I am a cinematographer who has used multiple programs to edit films I have a pretty good Idea at what im doing.
3.) Tell me one thing that you learned new today that you didn’t know before.
I did not know you could add special effects like lightining in Imovie, thats actually pretty cool and you can't do something like that in premiere, only in after effects.
4.) What are you concerned about with this final project?
Im concerened Imovie won't allow me to have as much editing effeciency and freedom that I usualy do, but I think I will be fine.
5.) Are you confident you can complete early and have ready to use?
Absolutly, one of my most viewed videos I made in 3 hours of editing (thats no time compared to any of my other films), which goes against my code since I like to let it set for a little while and make sure its as polished as it can be.
6.) If I asked you today, what do you think you will do for your video?
Well since we have a lot of freedom on the story we want to tell, 
First Idea: Up to the top, I would make a short film about climbing trees and have all different views and perspectives on the journey up to the top.
Second Idea: I want to make a silent short film with an inanimate object like a basketball or such and its journey rolling around looking for true love like another basketball, I would make it funny, and very cinematically appealing.
Third Idea: Make a movie about making movies, wouldn't that be interesting.
Im going to make a film about my story of cinematography, how ive come do what i do, and why I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment