Monday, September 21, 2015

Student of the Month Interview

Here are the Sources for my the interview
1. Jaye Richards
2. Student Counsel Member
3. A teacher of the student of the month
Here are the Questions I would have for the student of the month.
1. Why are you the student of the month?
"I am student of the month because of my academic success."
2. What did you do to become the student of the month?
"I worked and studied hard academically."
3. How does it feel being the student of the month?
"It feels great being student of the month!"
4. Do you think you earned student of the month?
"Yes I believe that I earned the privilege to be student of the month"
5. How were you chosen?
"I was chosen among other nominees to be student of the month."
6. Do you receive a prize as student of the month?
"No I did not get a prize, only bragging rights."
7. When were you chosen?
"I was chosen 2 weeks ago"
8. Are you planning on being the student of the month again?
"Yes I would like to be student of the month again."
9. How are you going to do that?
"Im going to keep doing what I am doing"
10. Is anyone else competing with you?
"Yes there are others going for my spot."
11. Are you treated differently?
"I am not treated differently and I am in a way oblivious to it."
12. Are you surprised?
"Very surprised, I didn't expect to be chosen."
13. Do any of the other students care?
"Only the other students who also wanted to be student of the month care."
14. How does this change your month?
"It has made this month better since I have been chosen."
15. Do people expect more from you now?
"Yeah, it seems as if the standards are higher."
16. Are you judged more critically?
"I would guess so since more is expected of me"
17. What do your parents think of the situation?
"They are very proud of me and my achievements."
18. Is it something you will remember?
"Yes, I will remember this forever."
19. Would you rather have not been student of the month?
"No, I am very proud of my achievements and I worked for it."
20. Do you think students should even be selected at all as student of the months?
" I don't feel students should be selected at all because it can cause conflict and jealousy among the students."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment