Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Final Exam Film Plan

1. When will you shoot this assignment?
Most of the film is already shot, but the part of me talking to the camera will be filmed this weekend.
2. Where will you shoot?
The narration will be filmed in my guest room studio, while the rest of the shots that tell the story will be pretty much around the world.
3. What will you be documenting or telling your "story" about?
Im telling my story of cinematography, how i have come to this career and obsession, what I am doing with films, my goals of my films, and the future of my cinematography.
4. What equipment needs will you have to get this finished?
I will be using my Nikon D7200, My brothers Mic, My Tripod, The churches Lights, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Affects, And probably more stuff, But Ive got it covered.
5. Make sure to describe the process, by this I mean, where will you use the video portion, where will you use still images, where will your narration be, etc?
The film will start off with narration, then cut to film of my past and of footage of past films and learning how to use a camera, then to present day films, then to narration of my future plans in my film. Still images will be used all throughout, especially when talking about how I have come to be associated and involved in film. Ive been planning on making this film for a while, but haven't had the initiative and time to make it. But now that we have this assignment, I was like why not take down to assignments in one, and make the product overall as good as I can make it. I am very excited to start working on this film and to show it to the world so they can have a understanding on why I do what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment