Thursday, May 19, 2016

Car Raid Preview

1. Who will your do your car raid with (who is your subject)?
I think it would be funny to do a car raid in one of my brothers friends cars, because they all are college students and have really messy cars.
2. When will you do this car raid?
My plan is to complete the assignment this weekend, probably on saturday.
3. Write 4-5 questions you can use to start this interview?
Do you enjoy your car?
What are some of its qualities that you relate with?
Do you believe there are forgotten items in this car?
What does your cars cleanliness/lack of say about you?
4. What kind of details should your expect to write down to help advance the story line?
I am going to definitely try to pay explicit attention to what the person says personally, about how the characteristics of their car relate to them. I am also going to observe and analyze anything I can find in their car.

No comments:

Post a Comment