Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Newspaper Bio


My name is Joseph Killeen and I am currently a sophomore in my first year of newspaper at Bowie High School. This year I plan on creating films for the online website that people find factual and inspirational. I also am planning on taking photos for the newspaper and most likely will be doing some writing as well. This year is going to be awesome with the newspaper staff and I am super excited to be able to produce content for the school in a way that hasn’t really been done before. When it comes to my interests outside of school I have quite a few. I enjoy running for miles and miles, and am very involved on the cross country team. I am part of a youth group known as “true” and lead a group of seventh grade dudes every wednesday. In between both of those hobbies you will find me doing flips and jumping off walls since I have a very strong passion for parkour and freerunning. At home I am either doing homework, eating, playing guitar, or sleeping. That's a pretty good insight into my life, but it isn't everything. Either way you will be finding out more about me through my works in the online website here at bowie.

No comments:

Post a Comment